We are ready to throw our first party in our new location. James has been working to make the hot shop more efficient than ever before while creating new exciting work for the gallery. He even found a place for our mega sculpture titled “Last Call Before We Eat Them All”.
in our New Hot Glass and Mixed Media Studio and Gallery.
Saturday, May 2 from 5 to 8pm
Meet our team. See the latest work. Enjoy an insider’s tour and glass blowing demonstrations.
Chef Charles of Charlie’s Classic Cooking has a wonderful menu planned for us that will include
Grilled Vegis and Steak with Chimichurri Sauce to a Coffee and Dessert bar.
Please help us plan by telling us you are coming
RSVP @ //www.rezclick.com/stoneandglass/index.php?page=classes#697
A few tips to find us
- Use our address in your GPS – 1285 Simpson Way, Escondido 92029
- If you are coming North on the 15 and eligible to use the HOV lane take the Hale Exit, left at the bottom of the ramp and immediate right on to Simpson Way, we are on the left about half way down the block.
- Addresses on Simpson Way can be a little confusing. We are located on the South side of the street between Hale and N Andreasen directly across from Ready America.
- As you approach you will see a range of numbers on the end of our building from 1265 – 1289.
- Parking is available at either end of the building, in the street in front of or behind our building.